Pages

Friday, July 3, 2009

July-ly-ly


Helloooo it's Friday!

Heh. Working has transformed me into an eager, thankful person as the weekend approaches. And given me less dark circles and more fat. meh.

Drove to work in the company of Jamiroquai today and it was nothing at all but pleasant. Anyhoo, without much further ado, since I have nothing much to say today and I do not want to speak too soon about the things I would want to say, check out these photos shot at the Bahamas. I'm intrigued by the feelings that are stirred in me as I look at them. It makes me dream beautiful things.




More here by Elena Kalis.

Also and btw, Koop is awesome baybeee!

Finaly, I knew this song is worth any happy amazing video. Loves.

Have a pleasant day ya'll.
x

1 comment:

miss Q said...

They are beautiful!