Pages

Monday, June 29, 2009

Scarcity

leads to an infinite silence in my head.
It has to stop, for before I'll realise, I would have been muted, repressed and muzzled. Feelings have been intense lately. I guess, perceptions of yourself are generated by how you present yourself. And right now, presenting one's self has been immensely confusing. Struggling to prove someone wrong and change one's mind requires a lot of patience on your part, and willingness on theirs. For if they do not allow you the chance to even speak, or if they bat down every notion you're trying to say in the likes of swatting a fly before you could even finish, then there is no chance to prove yourself. Actions? I'd like to see you try.



Seeing that the chance might have been possibly lost, all I have to say is this: You think you got a lot coming don't you? And you think I'm stupid don't you? You think you know me huh? Well there's a lot more to this girl that even the world does not know. I don't know why I'm doing this but I guess the reason might be because you remind me so much of him. And what strikes most similar, is both of your inabilities in saying goodbyes.

So goodbye. At least I could say it. There.

nonsenseschmonsense
aboutsmokingupand
buildingdreamsand
victories.
Ihaveachieved
leapsandboundsmore
thanyouhave
atyourage
soit'sprettyflattering
forme
ifyouthinkIknownothing.

Stupid.

No comments: