Pages

Sunday, June 7, 2009

Almost There


Hi all. :)

I'm still busy. Last week might just be the toughest week of the year thus far. Exams and assignments worked together in an attempt to smother and bring me down but I'm glad to say I've endured and did pretty well in kicking Exam's sorry ass and owning them nasty assignments. :D

Just ... 4 more days and I will be able to finally breathe. Phew. Mayjah looking forward to, this.

Internship's also commencing in 2 weeks' time and I wonder why I'm feeling nervous about the very idea of it. Also, the AmyTan will be coming to stay for 2 days next weekend and we are going to shop shop shop! ♥ Awesomeness.

And btw, I can't help but to keep feeling foolish for seeing you in such light.
There's no way anyone of us is getting there so go ahead enjoy your fame.
I'll just sit here and do my thing while you're at it.
Maybe I'll try to forget you in that process.

<3, Bubba & mae


No comments: