Pages

Monday, June 15, 2009

The Invisible


This is the part where it's supposed to go uphill, smiles all the way, sunshiney day, filled with everything gay. What with the semester finally finished and done with and tiny bursts of triumphs in the wrapping up process. But things don't seem so bright now. Tens of thousands of things are buzzing in my mind and I find myself not being able to fall asleep, despite internship in less than 12hours. Well well well, guess that's what's keeping me up eh? All this pent up nervousness and excitement. Plus, the dinner earlier was pretty heavy, but great, nonetheless.

Amimi is now in the hands/company of someone else and I can't help but to feel this load of emptiness enshrouding me as I think of the days ahead. I don't see myself anywhere but doing the routine wakeup-work-sleep for the next two months and it is but miserable and depressing. I've had a pretty good semester this time, amidst the tiny bleeps and glitches. Somehow I have grown very very cozy to the company I have...the Bubba107ers. I doubt my grades will drop although I do admit to having a bit more fun this sem. And I am thankful.

No comments: