Pages

Friday, June 19, 2009

Space to Complain

It does NOT matter if this blog is bland amateur unsubstantial blardeeblah because this is my space! (hmm..myspace -_-) and I canhazcomplains and rants and blabber however I want it irregardless of how it is writ..er...typed. Yes. So boo you!

Oh my, I have been updating my blog pretty frequently now haven't I? Only because I have no life. I have indeed sold my soul to the workosphere (that's how I like to call it so you diam. Boy have I had it with nomenclature!) shamelessly and desperately. And cheaply. Life at work isn't all fluffy fun as I have expected it to be...mmhmm, no. I wonder what in the sdfsdkfhowe was in my mind when I chose this path back in those days. I thought advertising was the shit and the world represents the flies. Little did I know...oh woe is me.

So regrets...a few.

Many, in fact. Argh.

I wonder how life would have been like should I have taken the alternative routes. Come to think of it, I would have sucked just as much. Heh. Jack of all trades, master of none. Si senior! I'm no good. No good at all. I be useless. *kicks myself* It is not pleasant to look up to the everyday heroes in our lives and wonder how they pull through. Awfully bitter, even. I guess the secret ingredient is hard work and less complains, which I think I still lack.

Ah wtf. How do I even convey this muddle coherently?! I can't even write for nuts!

I greatly harbour the hope of success in life, however it is becoming almost impossible to grasp. They say that you must first love what you do but why am I not even liking anything in the present?! It seems like the word "Apathy" has become synonymous to my interests. Letting loose has become so alien, it's only a term utilized to describe the doings of others. As much as I want to keep things in check and to know that I am in control, they aren't so pretty on the inside are they? Am I not meant to soar? Is it an offense to call for what I want? Is this the anticlimax for my life? Cause if it is, I would curse fate and its every determining force in multiple grotesque ways for I am not done discovering the many wonders life has to give (or so they claim) and I have not had much fun at all for the past living years! Damn it.

Just let me continue playing in my little bubble, it doesn't even take up much space in this world. Go ahead, go on living your life and doing what you do, however impressive they may be. Just don't come my way and burst my bubble and laugh in my face and take off. Same thing applies to those with intentions to inflate this bubble and make me happy. No, I do not want change. I refuse to budge. I do not want to wake up and smell the stench of coffee. Oh how I hate you. How I effin hate you, you detrimental thing.


No comments: