Pages

Friday, July 24, 2009

Of such colloquial deluge

So two nights ago I was lying in bed reading the latest book I've managed to get my hands and eyes on and my mind too when I totally snoozed in the midst of the part where the judge was so irritated by Bose and I was deeply ensconced in the notion of how beautiful Desai's writing is though it does get boring but I know it's boring to me only because I have to read it ever so slowly to let the imagery sink in and I never believed in speed reading anyway to begin with and so this brings us back to two nights ago when I abruptly fell into that abysmal stupor and left the lights open and the rest was all only known to the unconscious mind and then that dream started out as a dream I could still remember vividly about that pool among the trees in the crimson setting of the setting sun as those airborne rainbow-like droplets gracefully but hurriedly left his fingertips and landed onto the surface forming alphabets to my name oh such amorous expressions can only be dreamt and thats what dreams are for but unmistakeably the dream stretched itself out into a nightmare about her always lurking in the backdrop assuming the role of utter jealousy and come to think of it it was her whom I've never even talked to but despised from afar during those high school days only because I have always known that she's a slart so anyway she was there lurking again during a merrily-lit sophisticated dinner that of profound postures and bows and plushness and she had the CHEEK to come up and take my wine glass on the table which had sparkly water and not luscious wine in it and said something along the lines of "look at me" in hopes of me looking up at her but I didn't and she went on and splashed the contents at me anyway and I was so pissed I bet I was sleep-cursing with furrowed eyebrows yes the one I always seem to have on but most of the time it's not irritation but just basal structure so yes before she was about to leave after that atrocity I grabbed her by her arm and gave her a piece of my mind before that hamagad slap to her disgustingly pustular face and I woke up at 5 in such anger that I immediately told myself off about how waking up angry is not the way to go so I went back to sleep and resumed the day only to fall asleep relatively early again the next night and this time I woke up at 4 and my eyes were WIDE OPEN in the dark and although there weren't any dreams this time but I couldn't help but to wonder why I keep waking up at those odd hours and it pissed me off that the alarm clock gets to take a holiday and didn't serve its purpose in waking me up and allowing me to push the snooze button you know how much pleasure one gets from pushing the snooze button argh so irritated!

So yeah, can anybody explain this trouble sleeping scenario dilemma to me?