Pages

Friday, May 14, 2010

Ultimatum

Like a waif-like being struggling to impose or hold its existence against a multitude of odds, my mind is being incessantly bludgeoned with speculations of this, that and the other thing.

I'm making it a point to spark a revolution in there.

Clear the decks for a new chapter...I'm talking about an immediate revamp - a reshuffling of order, both in rank and file. Plus maybe a lil bit of beauty for it might work wonders when beauty is near. It must render itself adept at the laws of comprehension vs rational analytic in due time. Awkward situations where miscommunications and misunderstandings (or none at all) happen have become too rampant for my liking.

For we are all creatures made to survive the harshest of conditions and surroundings. It takes more than wit and blabber for the latest hurdle in my track. Time to put Frankie aside and leap to the occasion, I say.

Or not.


Rawr!