Pages

Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mommies

Practice does nothing but only exhausts all the spontaneity that I have to give, stop asking me to practise!

Last night was such an amazing night - I loved your gourmet, I loved what you wrote about in your journal, and most importantly I loved how we succeeded in rediscovering each other all over again. The bula bula flipbooks and your name card, thank you. The stacks of cds with the most astonishing of artiste names, from 2pac to tiesto, Dead Can Dance to Bem Sar. The doodles, if there's one thing I enjoy watching anybody do, it's their doodles and sketches and oh didn't you come up with the weirdest of etchings? Perhaps I momentarily lost view of who you really are and saw you for who negativity wants you to appear to be.

For that I am truly sorry.

Lets give this one more shot.