Pages

Thursday, August 6, 2009

Listen > Look



Down with the flu and seized by the collar by this inane notion of keeping mum about my inactivity. Lets revel in yet another dosage of my Youtube favs shall we?

I assure you they're all worthy of tangibility. This acapella group awed me to great lengths today. Talk about a 'pick me up'. Muchos gracias to mitdoq.

Now, get me a boyfriend who can play and sing this to me and I might just put off my suicide plans for another lifetime.



You are an illuminating anchor
Of leagues to infinite number
Crashing waves and breaking thunder
Tiding the ebb and flows of hunger
You're dancing naked there for me
You expose all memory
You make the most of boundary
You're the ghost of royalty imposing love
You are the queen and king combining everything
Intertwining like a ring around the finger of a girl
I'm just a singer, you're the world
All I can bring ya
Is the language of a lover
Bella luna, my beautiful beautiful moon
How you swoon me like no other

No comments: