Pages

Friday, August 14, 2009

Friday in apathy

Because I made it so. Volition.

The house is complete to me again for one more final semester. I dare not speculate what lies beyond. I awoke this morning and told myself that I am not ready. The lights were on for a little while as I attempted to commit a conscious murder or two. I did. One. And left the second one I saw to roam till its golden days. Which should be about now. I think.

I have to figure out more ingenious ways into plotting such genocide in such grandeur.

Presently awed (again) with how much we fail to keep in mind the systematic habitual actions put into action subconsciously absentmindedly every moment.



I stretch
I yawn
I blink
I kill

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On a side note:

I'm not going.
Waste, much?

No comments: