Pages

Friday, May 15, 2009

Diarrhea

During those times, when you find it so tedious, so draining. When you resolve to accept fate, the way it is. When you know that it is pointless proving things otherwise. When you feel like giving up and choosing apathy.

Don't you just want to ball up your fists and shake them at the sky, all that while cursing its every cloud?

I kept waiting for the day to come but I guess it will never do so. I am passionate, I Dream, I Aspire, I Want, I Strive...but when I Do, all I get is a handful of mud. Sometimes, during those times of fruitless endeavors with unlike-minded beings and situations of the sort, I remind myself to do a little perseverance.

"I said it the last time, but this is the last time."

Looks like it will never be. I do believe that in this world, there are people who want, but will never obtain. And others who want, and will be. And then there are those who stumble upon nickles and dimes. Finally, there are bodies who are complacent.

Me? I'm just a little bit autistic.


No comments: