Pages

Sunday, May 3, 2009

Hasty Now, We've Got An Aeroplane To Catch

Someone better slap me
Before I turn to rust
Before I start to decompose - RHCP


So you've managed to grab hold of him to go shooting balls with, eh?

With hopes of a substantial amount of information exchange, perhaps?
And a charade of emotions and finger-pointing?
Well, too bad honey, you ain't gonna change his mind. Not even with your oh-so-complicated words that have been popping up oh-so-frequently these days ;D You shouldn't have bothered tryin' cause you shoulda been smarter than that. Hoozahh!

The works and wonders of Hippiebot, along with M.J. Parker and Sir Ron Herb Senior will be gaining altitude in no time, so be in the watch, in case the hottboxx hits you between the eyes while you are sleeping (I'm sure it will, eventually. I'm just warning ya.). Phew, at least I can assure myself now that those times spent prancing and frolicking around with the unicorns on Cloud Nine aren't unproductive. Heh.

Such a happy place I'm in. Never in history would I have expected to stumble upon this little alluring piece of treasure, after the multitude of cesspits I have landed in. Plenty of time to watch and join the bees that fly by and yet I do not do it - for I am afraid of their stings. It's about time I take that leap, from this precarious position that I'm in. But then again, lets not speak too soon, shall we? Shut yo mouff when you talkin' to me!

x

No comments: