Pages

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Don't sleep so much

The Monday after Chinese New Year. Back to work. Semi-amazed at how I drifted through my tasks in the morning. It's always easier to go equipped with a good amount of headlines right from whence the clock stroke 12. Which, is precisely what I'm supposed to be doing at this very moment but I opted for free-writing simply because it's been quite some time.

Hi.

Is it me or does Chinese New Year get more and more heartbreaking by the year? The gash just gets deeper and more septic as I return every time. I admit it will be a while before I bother to meddle in matters over on that side of the family really. Some of us too weary, some...just wary.

Not like anyone cared to try anyway, save two: One whom I deem the most important person to me in this world, one whom I am bound to shed my ego and love, hopefully before it's too late.