Pages

Sunday, October 4, 2009

Snap outta it

The world can get pretty lonely sometimes...amidst all the buzz and chatter. I found myself sitting in a crowded room with no absolute interest in anything, I knew why I was feeling as such, my mind told me to get out of there, but I forced it all - mind, body and soul - to stay on, that maybe, good things could happen.

Who was I fooling? Staying on only brought me to tears.

What I need the most right now, is the courage to face my responsibilities and priorities. Such big words. I hate feeling bad and going on ugly guilt trips for not living up to expectations - everyone's, and most crucially, my own. If only I could just fulfill the promises, vows, and mental notes I make to myself as a first step. Why tell myself that I'm having fun when I have all this pressing thoughts at the back of my head?