Pages

Monday, September 7, 2009

Do you have any inkling of an idea how catastrophic the change was? I do not want to sound angry for I do not intend to be. Not ever. I cannot risk you or anyone walking out of my life again. Looks like that is not going to happen, with my oddity. Who could tolerate this nonsense? You? For a year?

I know I am odd and if only, just, if only, there could be someone out there who could actually grasp this odd being and love her for her oddness.

These are words from the heart, though I try not to get too personal when I'm blogging - with all the good that it might do to this already heavy heart-bearing cage-like enclosure.

I cannot do this. What happened to me was incredibly unfair as though fate was out to spite me. It is also incredibly unfair that I do not seem to be blaming myself. So blame myself I shall. Seeing that we cannot reverse time, I am forever marred by this. By you. You shall not bring all this upon me again. No. Henceforth I shall say no.

I might regret this, I might not. Our paths diverge. You are meant for the road to greatness. We all know this.

I'll just...try to be content with the nobody that I am. For I am and will always be...

A nobody.

2 comments:

miss Q said...

Jo, whats wrong?

maefurriel said...

nothing darling. just sick and tired of people coming in and out of my life as they wish.