Pages

Thursday, January 22, 2009

.
Looking back,
feeling just a lil bit sentimental...


2 years ago...
Bruto was accidentally, brutally murdered with a hairdryer and buried in a grave dug and shoveled by spoons.
Zomg. If it weren't for the blog, I wouldn't even remember that unfortunate event. Feeling so guilty as I type this.
That was during my hamster-frenzy days. Hah.
And we got Princess (which turned out to be a Prince) on that day itself and it attempted escape 3days after.
Then Baby and Nacho had Mamat, Ah Neh, and Ah Chai approx. 6 months after we got Princess.
And then Baby died...which surprisingly, was my last entry about hamsters.

Nacho went on to a peaceful death after that and Mamat, Ah Neh and Ah Chai never made it to adulthood - they became victims of domestic violence and their home was severely wrecked.


1 year ago...
I was blogging mushrooms



Sooo anyhoos, Chinese New Year is 3 days away and I still haven't done any shopping. I know, wth, what am I going to wear?

Oh well whatevers, I's thinking - I'm going to be meeting people I haven't met for a year, they surely won't be able to tell the old clothes from the new, will they? Save up yaww!

I still have stuff on my wishlist to grab and debts to settle!

And btw, yesterday was fun. Thankies be to Fiona, Jo and Cynthia




No comments: